Dispersion is among the top defensive abilities that Priests can wield in the second phase of the World of Warcraft Classic Season of Discovery, yet obtaining it is no easy feat.
This ability proves invaluable when you find yourself in dire situations with limited survival options. Upon casting Dispersion, you transform into shadowy energy, enduring 90 percent less damage while silenced, and regenerating one mana every six seconds. Its effect lasts for six seconds with a cooldown of two minutes. While it may have niche applications in PvE, Dispersion primarily shines as a PvP ability, enabling you to withstand bursts of damage. Now, let’s delve into how to acquire the Dispersion Rune in WoW Classic Season of Discovery.
How to get the Dispersion Rune in WoW Classic Season of Discovery
Priests must collaborate with Rogues and Mages to secure the Dispersion Rune. However, I advise against attempting this quest before reaching level 40. Alternatively, fellow Priests can share the quest with you, bypassing the initial steps. Below is a step-by-step guide to obtaining the Dispersion Rune.
- Seek out a Rogue who possesses the Master of Subtlety Rune and Jani’s Charm trinket.
- Politely request them to equip the trinket and journey to Stranglethorn Vale. There, they should pickpocket Bloodscalp Trolls near Nesingwary’s Expedition at coordinates 33, 14 until they acquire a Mysterious Troll Scroll.
- Note: You can bypass the first two steps by purchasing a Deciphered Troll Scroll from the auction house or by having another Priest share the quest with you.
- Venture to the southern region of Stranglethorn Vale, inhabited by naga creatures.
- Locate and collect Holy Spring Water from the Holy Spring situated at coordinates 29, 62.
- Apply two Mediation buffs.
- Travel to the Ruins of Zul’Kunda north of Stranglethorn Vale, found at coordinates 23.6, 8.2.
- Utilize the Holy Spring Water on the fountain behind Gan’zulah, positioned at coordinates 23.8, 8.6.
- Retrieve the Rune from the same fountain.