Hey there, fellow gamers! Persona 3 Reload has dropped a bunch of cool RPG upgrades, and one of the highlights is the introduction of Theurgy abilities – those special attacks that pack a punch after a bit of charging. Now, each of your squad members in Persona 3 Reload not only rocks their unique Theurgy ability but also brings their own flair to activating them. Strap in for the deets, and yeah, there might be some mild spoilers along the way because, well, we’re diving deep into every party member you snag in Persona 3 Reload.
How To Activate Every Party Members Theurgy Ability
So, you’ve got this rad Theurgy ability waiting to be unleashed, right? Well, buckle up, because every character in Persona 3 Reload has their own secret sauce to activate it. The Theurgy abilities pop up on the scene shortly after Fuuka joins SEES during a Tartarus expedition. Once unlocked, these abilities are at your disposal, but don’t expect the meter to skyrocket without some effort.
The meter starts building at the beginning of each character’s turn and when they flex their Persona muscles. But, hold your horses, it’s not a skyrocket – just a gentle rise. Let’s break down the activation rituals for each character:
- Protagonist: Builds up with Persona abilities.
- Yukari: Heals teammates via Persona abilities for her boost.
- Junpei: Lands critical hits like a champ.
- Akihiko: Boosts his attack to build that meter.
- Mitsuru: Gets charged up by inflicting those sweet status effects.
- Fuuka: Hers builds over time – slow and steady, right?
- Aigis: Goes physical with Persona skills to juice up her meter.
- Koromaru: Exploits enemy weaknesses for that power-up.
- Ken: Dips below half SP to get the boost.
- Shinjiro: Hovers under half HP for that extra oomph.
Now, Fuuka’s Theurgy is a bit of a mystery. Her meter just cruises upward over time, regardless of what Persona acrobatics she pulls off. And for Ken and Shinjiro, their meters get a kickstart only when meeting these requirements at the start of their turn. So, drop below half SP or HP, and the boost kicks in next turn, as long as they’re still rocking that below-half vibe. But hey, even if you don’t check all these boxes, fear not – Theurgy meters still climb just by using Persona abilities and at the start of turns. So, you’re in for a treat either way!
By the way, in case you’re itching for some Persona 3 Reload action, you can snag it on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.