In the game Little Alchemy 2, you can don your virtual working gloves and blend items to uncover a total of 720 recipes. Soil is among these recipes, but its recipe path may not be immediately apparent.
Soil is classified as one of the natural elements that you can add to your Encyclopedia. However, its crafting method differs from other recipes of a similar nature. Soil serves as a component for many other recipes such as Mud, Fields, Plants, and Bricks, so unlocking it can significantly aid you in your quest to discover all the recipes in Little Alchemy 2.
Soil recipe in Little Alchemy 2
To create Soil, you must combine Life with Earth. If you haven’t added both of these elements to your Encyclopedia yet, you’ll need to follow a few additional steps. Here’s the complete path to obtain Soil in Little Alchemy 2:
- Earth: Automatically discovered at the start of the game.
- Life: Can be obtained by combining a Volcano with Primordial Soup. There are several paths to achieve this, but this combination is consistent.
If you lack the necessary ingredients for Life, here’s an alternative path to acquire it:
- Water and Water: Creates a Puddle.
- Water and Puddle: Forms a Pond.
- Water and Pond: Leads to a Lake.
- Water and Lake: Results in a Sea.
- Fire and Earth: Yields Lava.
- Earth and Lava: Produces a Volcano.
- Sea and Lava: Generates Primordial Soup.
- Primordial Soup and Volcano: Results in Life.
Additionally, you can obtain Bacteria by combining Volcano and Life, and then the final item, Plankton, can be created by combining Bacteria with Sea.