The elite soldiers known as Helldivers wield an array of potent weaponry and don stylish armor as they spread democracy across the galaxy. But their combat prowess can be further enhanced through the use of Boosters. By applying these, you can ensure you land with full ammo, receive additional Reinforcement points, or even resist limb injuries. Concerned that these Boosters might resemble one-time-use items intended for monetization? We have some reassuring news about how you can acquire and utilize them.
Where Can You Get Boosters in Helldivers 2?
Boosters in Helldivers 2 are accessible by spending Warbond Medals in the Acquisitions menu. Simply press R on the keyboard or the Square button on a DualShock or DualSense controller to access this menu while aboard a Super Destroyer. From there, choose the desired battlepass-like Warbond and claim your selected items.
Warbond Medals for acquiring Boosters can be obtained from various points of interest on the map and by completing missions in Helldivers 2. While the Warbond system may resemble limited-time battle passes seen in other games, Arrowhead Studios has assured players that Warbonds will never expire.
How to Use a Booster in Helldivers 2 and Is It a One-Time Use?
To utilize a Booster in Helldivers 2, select it while setting up your Loadout after choosing a planet and Operation. Initially, select the four Stratagems you wish to bring along, then click on the hexagon icon adjacent to the Stratagem boxes. If you’ve unlocked one or more Boosters, you can choose one to occupy the slot.
Unlike one-time-use items, Boosters in Helldivers 2 remain intact after being added to your Loadout and successfully completing an Operation. This team-wide passive support skill can be employed repeatedly each time you prepare your Loadout before deploying. As the passive buff affects the entire team instantly and does not stack, it’s advisable for each team member to select different Boosters to share diverse buffs.
All Boosters in Helldivers 2
Below are all the Boosters currently available for unlocking in Helldivers 2:
Helldivers Mobilize Warbond:
- Hellpod Space Optimization: Fully equips Helldivers with Ammo, Grenades, and Stims upon exiting the Hellpod. (Page 3, 10 Medals)
- Vitality Enhancement: Grants all Helldivers resistance to injuries. (Page 4, 20 Medals)
- UAV Recon Booster: Increases the effective radar range of all Helldivers. (Page 6, 40 Medals)
- Stamina Enhancement: Boosts the stamina capacity and recovery of all Helldivers. (Page 7, 75 Medals)
- Muscle Enhancement: Enables Helldivers to traverse challenging terrain effortlessly. (Page 9, 70 Medals)
- Increased Reinforcement Budget: Raises the number of available reinforcements. (Page 10, 150 Medals)
Steeled Veterans Warbond:
- Flexible Reinforcement Budget: Shortens the time until new reinforcements are granted once depleted. (Page 3, 75 Medals)
Helldivers 2 is available on PlayStation 5 and PC.